Subscriptions for 2017/18 are:
- Full Adult £500
- Half Adult £350 + £10 cap each time out
- Children (Under 18 at opening meet) £150
- Car £100
Subscriptions are due on the 1st May.
Cap per day for 2017/18 is:
- Adults £30 per day, after 3 meets adults are politely requested to subscribe
- Visitors £50
- Children £10
- Car £5
- Tickets: Adults may purchase 4 tickets at £120 to enable them to attend 4 meets, but thereafter will be required to hold either a Full or Half subscription. £120 will be deducted from a Full Adult subscription or £60 will be deducted from a Half Adult subscription taken out if 4 tickets are purchased first.
- Autumn Hunting (up to Paul Feast) £10 per meet unless a subscription is held
Payment by instalment (by arrangement with the Treasurer David Lenaghan 01736 786687)
Full £200 + 3 monthly £100 instalments complete payment by 1st Jan 2018
Half £150 + 2 monthly £100 instalments complete payments by 1st Jan 2018
NB ALL SUBSCRIBERS MUST BE A MEMBER OF COUNTRYSIDE ALLIANCE to cover insurance damage done by yourself or horse to others/vehicles whilst in the hunting field.
If you wish to purchase 4 tickets, please contact the Treasurer to do so prior to the first meet you wish to attend or give your £120 to the field master on the day in an envelope clearly marked with your name and address to help the Treasurer send your tickets to you!
To subscribe please contact the Treasurer David Lenaghan, or for other enquiries, please contact the Secretary Sarah Baker.